A superset is an exercise set that combines two major exercises into one interval. For instance, if you are prompted by our program to do a superset involving chest presses, and lat pull-downs, you will go from one straight into the other, before your rest period. This type of workout is designed to increase intensity, which can help burn more calories and increase muscle mass at a faster rate.
Articles in this section
- Accessing How To Videos With Your Purchased Program
- Is There A Mobile App For V Shred Programs?
- Do I Need Access To a Gym To Use A Program?
- Do The 90 Day Programs Come With A Diet Plan?
- What Is A Dropset?
- What Are The Ectomorph, Mesomorph Or Endomorph Body Types?
- What Is A Circuit?
- What Is Carb Cycling And How Can I Apply It?
- Are Your Meal Plans Vegan Or Vegetarian Friendly?
- What Is A Superset?