The dropset is done on the last set of the exercise. So, if you have 4 sets on an exercise, you do the first 3 sets listed according to the rep scheme laid out, and on the 4th set, you do the number of reps listed, then immediately drop the amount of weight you're doing in half and then do the exercise until failure. Example: Bench press for 4 sets; reps = 12,10,8,6. Do the first 3 sets as listed (12,10,8) and on the 4th set, if you usually do 200 lbs for 6 reps, you want to immediately drop it to 100 lbs (half) and then do as many as reps as possible until you can't do any more.
Articles in this section
- Accessing How To Videos With Your Purchased Program
- Is There A Mobile App For V Shred Programs?
- Do I Need Access To a Gym To Use A Program?
- Do The 90 Day Programs Come With A Diet Plan?
- What Is A Dropset?
- What Are The Ectomorph, Mesomorph Or Endomorph Body Types?
- What Is A Circuit?
- What Is Carb Cycling And How Can I Apply It?
- Are Your Meal Plans Vegan Or Vegetarian Friendly?
- What Is A Superset?